As the Amazon marketplace expands, more and more vendors are joining the platform. There is an increasing need to educate these vendors about online selling with the end objective being to make them self-sufficient and empower them to sell confidently on Amazon by doing the right thing at the right time.
Amazon India is looking for a passionate Operations Executive who will play a critical role in making selling online for any seller easier than ever before with education as a key lever. The candidate will play a critical role in analyzing education needs, developing innovative learning solutions and delivering and deploying these solutions end to end.
In this role you will
· Build programs that focus on educating vendors and ensure their long term success on Amazon
· Own business metrics that directly impact vendor experience
· Identify vendor pain points (needs) and analyze the root cause of the need through various mechanisms
· Deliver/facilitate instructor led classroom trainings and online trainings
· Work with business stakeholders to implement and drive adoption
· Evaluate the efficacy of the solution deployed through various tests, vendor feedback and take remedial actions wherever necessary
· 2-3 years of training, operations, program management or related experience
· Excellent communication skills - ability to connect with vendors via emails/online and offline training programs
· Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills– ability to work and influence multiple team members/ stakeholders
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, specially Excel
· Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skills. Comfort with working with large sets of ambiguous data from different sources
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
· Bias for action and strong work ethic