Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd (AISPL), an Indian company, is the local seller for Amazon Web Services (AWS) in India. AISPL is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enables customers to run virtually everything in the cloud: from enterprise applications and big data projects to social games and mobile apps.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Representatve to join our fast growing team in AISPL. You will be responsible for lead generation to help us further grow our business in India. You will be required to be quite hands-on, ensure there are tele-prospecting end-user accounts, as well as ensuring that all in-bound and out-bound leads (ie whether contacted by our internal BDA Team or customers reached out to us directly) are being handled in a timely manner, both as they are generated and after they have been assigned to a field representative. You will also track all leads within the CRM database tool, enter call notes, and assign them out to the appropriate resource.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and retain a world class team focused on delivering according to business objectives.
- Ensure all data is captured, tracked and qualified leads are entered into the CRM leads management system
- Deliver information on programs, promotions and products via phone, email, fax, etc.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a weekly basis
- Influence (or impact or promote) market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Exceeds various business objectives
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Influence (or impact or promote) customer adoption.
- Maintain a an accurate forecast and various business reports
- Work with partners to extend reach & influence (or impact or promote) adoption.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
- Develop case studies.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel.