Join Amazon's HR team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! We are currently looking for a ERC Quality Manager
to join our team.
The ERC Quality Manager
sets the vision, direction, and culture of the Quality and Training programs supporting the Employee Resource Center. This position will directly supervise the team members responsible for training and evaluating the service provided to Amazon employees by ERC. The ERC Quality Manager
inspires relentless customer experience advocacy, guides individual and team performance expectations and goals, provides individual coaching and career development support, and serves as a leader and point of contact for escalated issues and Quality and Training Program related questions and concerns. Additional responsibilities on top of day-to-day people management include the ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to ensure the vision and trajectory of the Quality and Training programs align with larger departmental goals. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions. Fostering an environment of continuous improvement and innovation, developing scalable processes, and working effectively on a global team are key to success in this role. This manager is a leader in ensuring that the team is part of the most employee-centric and innovative HR department at Amazon!Position Responsibilities: People Management:
- Leads and develops a team of 15-20 Quality and Training HR Associates focusing on service catalog expansion and new work design. Ensures high service delivery and execution.
- Achieves team performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Actively participates in and drives the continuous improvement culture through ‘kaizen’ and lean projects. Identifies and eliminates barriers to quality, customer experience, and learning.
- Have the Quality and Training team to work on handling calls and tickets during AHOD situations.
- Self to be able to to work on handling calls and tickets during AHOD situations.
- Be a champion for the Quality and Training Program philosophy and initiatives.
- Identify and flag trends, propose recommendations for improvement, execute action items, and track and report results.
- Drive innovation for new and existing scalable processes that meet current and future business needs.
- Uses voice of the customer data to enhance the customer experience.
- Responds to inquiries from team, internal business partners, candidates, and customers including high level leadership teams.
- Manages relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, partnering closely with them for process enhancement.
- Performs and oversees audits of team’s work. Assists in developing and approving guidelines.
- To be able to support AHOD situations