Bachelor Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, statistics, finance) with 3+ years hands-on experience in the analysis is required, or Graduate degree with 4+ years of experience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment exhibiting dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability.
· Experience building and analysing models using various statistical tools for forecasting and optimisation.
· Strong in data analytics (e.g. forecasting, simulation, and optimisation techniques).
· Proficient in at least one of the statistical/data modelling software packages (e.g. R, Minitab, Python).
· Proficient in SQL, Excel, VBA and data visualisation platforms (e.g. Tableau, Microstrategy)
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to support analytical and business needs.
· Ability to deep dive and test hypotheses by analysing data/information from multiple sources.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause/ analyses
· Ability to take complex business problems and translate them into clear and accurate results
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (ability to present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly).