As a leader in the space, Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers several dozen products as web services and processes trillions of events every month. Over the past 10 years, Amazon has become known across the globe as the most trusted company on the internet. In this highly visible role, you will be the business owner, working with your peers and senior management to influence, guide and grow an exciting product line that enables AWS service teams to offer their products in new and exciting ways.
You will improve the ease of understanding, flexibility, and customer value for our existing AWS Commerce Platform (AWS CP) pricing and billing products and develop new products. You will also analyze data to measure and enhance our products, and you will help develop new ideas based on your experience in billing/pricing and your contact with our stakeholders, customers and prospects.
You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision as well as the drive and attention to detail that transforms vision into a reality. You must enjoy spending time with clients (internal and external) and other market representatives to understand their needs, and to define innovative solutions.
You will lead projects that interface with many teams across AWS including Account Management, Payments, Billing, Tax, Financial, and Accounting groups. The role requires a talented Sr. TPM with strong technical and business skills with experience building platforms. As a Sr. TPM you will"
- Work closely with senior management, engineering management, and engineers to deliver highly-scalable and robust software products.
- Build consensus for product vision both internally and externally and evangelize that vision within the organization.
- Develop detailed business requirements that can be used to craft product specifications and design
- Manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning
- Drive projects, product, and feature launches with teams inside Amazon
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then please come join us and help shape the future of the Cloud.