Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street-smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, an experienced sales executive with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon Seller Services is an important division of Amazon Inc., a multi-national company headquartered in Seattle, USA. The division aims to help sellers grow their business by offering services which leverage high quality Amazon capabilities. Amazon Seller Services is now looking to work with Indian retailers and offer them services which will scale their business. See www.amazonservices.com
for services offered in US & www.services.amazon.in
for product details in India.
As a Sales Associate with Amazon Seller Services India, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver Amazon’s offerings in India. Sponsored Products is a key CPC advertising program in Amazon. A sales associate will work with a portfolio of sellers to help them meet their advertising goals.
To be successful in this role, you will use your knowledge of the online media & analytical skills to help the advertisers grow their existing business as well as develop new business opportunities. You’ll need to be technically savvy with an interest in online advertising, extremely good with numbers, well organized, able to multitask with excellent communication skills, and you should be able to clearly explain issues & the paths to resolution quickly and succinctly. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the you to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. Your commitment to the success of our advertising customers should be strong and you should have a proven record of exceeding on your goals. Core responsibilities include:
- Analyze accounts to provide custom advertising solutions for advertisers to increase efficiency and meet advertiser KPIs.
- Partner closely with our business teams to deliver business goals, and build a strong understanding of digital advertising ecosystem.
-Act as an industry champion and bring forth deep industry expertise surfacing key industry trends; Advise clients on opportunities associated with key trends and potential business impact.
- Flawlessly execute end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders, while communicating campaign progress and applying learnings in future campaigns. Prior Experience and skills:
·2+ years of experience.
· Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred.
· Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
· Proven ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
· Experience working with SME retailers is an advantage.
· Experience with e-commerce, digital advertising, or media would be an advantage.
· Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desired.