Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon cloud product line - Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world-class candidates in India.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in Cloud Computing globally. Amazon's web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in financial services, pharmaceuticals, and technology. As a part of AWS cloud service, Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), the local seller for AWS cloud services in India, is looking for a world class candidate to lead our its Channels & Alliances business function of AISPL. As the Head of Partners and Alliances of AISPL, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and deliver on its strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon Relational Database Service, and Amazon CloudFront) across AWS AISPL’s most strategic business partners and their customers.
AWS AISPL partners & resellers include the largest software and systems integration companies (SAP, Oracle, BMC, Accenture, Wipro, CapGemini) as well as hundreds of innovative software and services companies who are using AWS as their cloud platform of choice. All roles in AWS AISPL are player and coach, so this role will be expected to maintain key alliance roles on top of their managerial duties.
By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these partners, you will be responsible for driving overall market adoption. The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level and field level, as well as strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. S/he is expected to not only create and conceptualize tech programs but also be able to manage their roll out through partners. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships. You would not only have run channels in the traditional sense but must have demonstrated new age channel and alliance strategies that lead with marketing and evangelizing whilst remaining highly performance metrics oriented. In this day and age of customer obsession, it is critical that you possess or demonstrate the ability to build the right level of relationships across not just partners and SIs but players in the ISV and Consulting space too. This person is an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone the partners are eager to engage with. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with existing partners field organizations to define and execute GTM programs.
- Serve as a member of the AISPL Leadership team and help define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy.
- Engage the partner and field organization, channels and end customers to create and drive opportunities for AISPL
- Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the strategic direction for AISPL.
- Manage and close a pipeline of business associated with the partners of AISPL
- Execute the strategic business development plan for AISPL while working with all its key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.).
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS cloud services.
- Position AWS cloud for internal use by the partner organizations.
- Work closely with the partner and customer base of AISPL to ensure they are successful using AWS cloud services, making sure they have the technical resources required.
- Ensure that AWS cloud services is the partners’ preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
- Understand the technical requirements of AWS partners and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of the product offerings.
- Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal AWS systems.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the AISPL senior management team.