Amazon.com is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst/Engineer within its Global Customer Behavior Analytics (CBA)Org. Amazon’s CBA Org is focused on maximizing the value of Amazon’s customer base for all Amazon properties worldwide. The team is highly results oriented, and is focused on leveraging in-house technology in order to automate and scale marketing programs that drive new customers and maximize lifetime value of Amazon customers through measurable marketing programs and channels.
In the role, you will lead customer centric business analysis taking advantage of big data and support the business with actionable insights.
The right candidate will have data analysis expertise as well as experience setting up reporting tools, querying and maintaining data warehouses, be hands-on with big data and take a data driven approach to solving complex problems.
To succeed in this newly created role you will work closely with the Customer Experience Team's (CXT) who are based out in Seattle. Your key stakeholders will include the Directors and Business partners of CXT. You will be supported by engineering resources, Business analysts, SDEs and experts across many fields who will help you succeed.
- Produce written recommendations and insights for key stakeholders that will help shape effective marketing strategies worldwide.
- Setup and maintain BI tool, reports and dashboards
- Support business with time-critical tactical data analyses
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to improve the teams reporting toolset and insights.
- Create the performance sections of weekly, monthly and quarterly business review documents
- Shape and inform key metrics and indicators by which the marketing organization will assess its performance.
- Learn and understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know how, when and which data sources to use.
- Deep dive into massive data sets to answer key business questions using MS Excel, Oracle SQL and other data manipulation languages.