The Worldwide Environment, Health and Safety (WW EHS) Strategy & Innovation team is responsible for strategy development and execution related to complex EHS risks. The WW EHS team leverages advanced technologies to create powerful, customer-focused products to support our businesses to protect the environment and ensure a safe workplace for Amazon’s employees around the world.
We are seeking a quick-thinking, detail-oriented individuals, with a proven track record in similar roles, to be dataset analysts. This team will help us build and verify Amazon global scale WW EHS datasets for our machine learning efforts and other specialized product development efforts.
To succeed, you must have a sharp eye for differences between images, attention to detail and continuously seek out ways to improve and scale up our dataset building efforts. This will be a corporate role supporting across the globe so you will need to be flexible with your start and finish times of work to accommodate working across timezones.
A manager in the WW EHS Dataset Analyst team will lead 8-10 employees and be responsible for their performance and growth. Job Description Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and motivate a team of dataset analysts through 1:1s, behavioral and customer‑handling coaching and individual development plans; develop talent and manage team performance in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction goals
- Communicate and deliver Amazon vision, direction and culture.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer during Gemba walks, participate in Kaizen events and other continuous improvement initiatives in order to escalate systemic problems
- Ensure schedule adherence, workflow accuracy and team productivity goals are met and that administrative tasks (time-keeping and payroll inputs) are accurate and on-time.
- Support recruitment as required
- Participate in site-wide improvement projects and initiatives