Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique challenges and opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with senior management, peers and other business stakeholders. This position is focused on the quality and efficiency metrics used to measure the overall operational excellence. You will ensure that standards for productivity and quality assurance are met by your team, taking part in planning, scheduling and work flow management, ensuring utilization of team is high, mentor and train new/existing team members.
The job holder will be responsible for building and adhering to maintaining SOP’s, implementing, managing and reporting through Metrics, Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators. Furthermore, S/he will have a strong commitment to employee development (including an emphasis on selection and retention), as well as an exceptional level of dedication, motivation and intelligence.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Leading and developing a team of 3-4 Managers (front-line supervisors) and 50-60 reviewers / Judges by embodying Amazon’s Leadership Principles.
· Serve as a point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature or complex problems
· Manage and drive staffing plans, cost analysis, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, projects and other initiatives as required
· Responsible for productivity and quality of the team - provide individual coaching feedback sessions, and have weekly one-on-ones with team members to improve performance and quality
· Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will directly influence the customer experience
· Work closely with the engineering teams to ensure that tools and systems are continuously enhanced
· Partnering with other managers to share best practices across operations
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
· Participates in recruitment and selection activities, continuously raise hiring bar