Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Manage Monthly Invoicing, Cash Applications, Collections, Dispute Resolution and Reporting
- Design and Drive Process Metrics
- Providing financial analysis to prioritize and lead cost reduction efforts
- Collecting and analyzing quantitative data
- Execute and implement SOX compliance procedures & Six Sigma Methodologies
- Perform Audit of processes.
- Support data analysis, process reengineering and development
- Communicating results to business leaders within Finance, Accounting, Operations and Business Development
- Working with the functional leaders and other internal groups to build scalable processes
Minimum requirements include Master’s Degree Accounting/Finance or a related field
- Minimum requirements include CA, CWA, CPA or a Master’s Degree Accounting/Finance or a related field
- 7 to 8 years of relevant experience in Accounts Receivable–Collections, Dispute Resolution and Reporting
- Should have managerial experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of products.
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Experience of Oracle- Payables/ Receivables preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share this job