Amazon.com and its subsidiaries are leaders in the online retail industry, enabling customers WW to purchase millions of unique items. The WW Traffic team is specifically chartered with the responsibility of marketing our products, and to drive traffic to Amazon to increase sales. As Amazon.com seeks to increase its presence in many countries with different customer behaviors, one of our biggest challenges is to increase the awareness of our product selection and price to customers, and to make us the premier online shopping company.
The WW Traffic team employs several advertising channels to be able to bring customers to Amazon – Deals & Events, Paid Search, Free Search, Core Associates, Enterprise Associates, Email marketing, Online Display, Social Media and Browser Integration. We have systems that are able to monitor customer behavior on Amazon.com, correlate purchases and browsing history on the internet, and come up with intelligent campaigns that would maximize the benefit to Amazon. This team, of top-notch software developers who love working as a team and proactively take the lead whenever necessary, is looking for an experienced, innovative, results-oriented Sr. Technical Program Manager to lead and manage some of its new programs and initiatives.
* You are a master planner who understands system dependencies and constraints and can clearly articulate goals and identify milestones to track programs and projects.
* You have excellent technical communication abilities that helps you work with engineers, leaders, cross-functional teams and cross time-zone teams in a seamless manner.
* You have excellent business and technical understanding and able to work with business, product, engineering, and operations teams.
* You bring a unique combination of business and technical skills. You provide the right amount of information and insights to all cross-functional teams and are also able to dive deep to have a thorough understanding of the projects.
* You are very comfortable juggling competing priorities and handling ambiguity. You thrive in an agile and fast-paced environment on highly visible projects and initiatives.
* You are willing to “get your hands dirty” in a start-up like environment to act as change agent and create new tools, processes, and reports as needed.
* You have the ability to manage products through initial launch and follow-on releases and have sufficient handle on program and product metrics.
* You can work across teams in a dynamic environment made up of business leaders, finance, other product leaders, designers, engineers, analysts, business development leaders, and, most importantly, customers.