Sponsored Products is a key program in the Amazon Clicks advertising world. It is a cost-per- click advertising program. In support of the Sponsored Products business, we are building a team of energetic and highly talented account managers. An account specialist will work with a portfolio of accounts and own the complete responsibility of helping them meet their advertising goals via opportunity identification and account optimization. Beyond client-facing, an account manager’s expertise also gives insight to recommend product and system improvements to our engineering teams. To be successful in this role, you will use your analytical skills to help the advertisers in your portfolio grow their existing business as well as develop new business opportunities. You will carry business goals and will be measured on key metrics aligned to the sales and account management teams’ goals. You’ll need to be technically savvy with an interest in online advertising, extremely good with numbers, well organized, able to perform multitasking, verbal and written communication skills should be excellent, and you should be able to clearly explain issues & the paths to resolution quickly and succinctly to the advertisers. Your commitment to the success of our advertising customers should be strong and you should have a proven record of exceeding on your goals.
Core responsibilities include:
- Serves as a main point of contact for a portfolio of accounts – Standard and High Value advertisers.
- Reviews every account in the portfolio in complete detail to understand the current level of performance.
- Engages with advertisers to understand their advertising goals and expectations from the program. Leads kickoff calls with advertisers and drives discussion using a preset agenda.
- Flawlessly execute end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze account performance against key metrics to identify, recommend and implement optimization solutions to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet clients’ KPIs
- Analyze query trends and create keywords packs, bids and budget suggestions; gather and analyze data at account/campaign level and industry level.
- Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
- Work with Account Management, Sales & Marketing and Product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
- Identifies opportunities to improve designed Amazon product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products.
Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline.
Proven work experience of 0-1 years in sales/contact centre
Must have managed global clients along with owning up their individual performance goals.
Superior verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by experience
Flexible to work in rotational shifts.
Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
MBA or other related Master's degree.
Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education