Are you excited about working with applications that directly impacts AWS business? Amazon Web Services(AWS) is looking for support engineers who can help support and maintain its Ordering System (CloudForge: Procurement) that is catering to all of AWS needs.
AWS lands more server capacity daily than was used to run the entirety of Amazon.com
in the year 2004 when it was already a $7B/year business. To manage this massive growth, we need software and tools to manage and optimize AWS supply chain. In order to give a great experience to AWS customers, it is necessary to add capacity with increased service demand. This requires an efficient forecast, procurement, and fulfilment system. CloudForge Procurement (CFP) team takes care of rack/non-rack procurement for AWS data-centers. CFP team’s aim is to make the procurement process automated and flexible so that our customers can focus only on their forecast. We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Technical Support Engineers to join our team. If you are passionate about learning and gaining new skills in this field, don't miss this opportunity.
- Doing EDI setup and on-boarding for vendors for various EDI transactions like PO, Invoicing etc.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Document technical knowledge gained in the ops run book.
- Research and identify root cause of the recurring issues and fixing them in the application.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Prepare accurate and timely reports