Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with examples of being the best in customer service, most trusted and most innovative company. Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in web related technologies and services.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking highly motivated Systems Engineers who are passionate about technology, want to work with the fastest growing Cloud Platform in the world and deliver extraordinary customer experience.
With AWS you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud. As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies.
You will be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AWS Support provides global technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
We are seeking people with strong Linux skills to join growing Premium Support team in Bangalore. You will be responsible for directly supporting customers from all over the world and be able to develop your skills across the AWS platform.Since we’re working in the Cloud, you will need to be very comfortable with networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing. If you fit the description, you might be the person we are looking for!
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use ground-breaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events.