Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world. About the Role Analyst, Operation Research
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for an exceptional analyst who can diagnose and solve complex business problems by analyzing data and providing recommendations, who can work closely with multiple stakeholders in different geographies, and who has the ability to drive new innovations in the customer service industry to join us as Analyst, Worldwide Capacity Planning team. The ideal candidate will possess both an analytical background that enables him/her to manage global network planning, and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. She/he will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.You will present your analysis and recommendations to senior leadership, getting feedback and buy-in on your ideas.
This is a high visibility role with heavy interaction across senior Customer Service management ranks. Analytical ingenuity and leadership, coupled with demonstrated cross-functional operations partnership, are critical skills for this role. Responsibilities Include
The successful candidate will work in lock-step with multiple business teams, CS Operations, Global Outsourcing, Program Management and Finance leadership. He/she will:
- Evangelize customer service improvements across WW Customer Service Operations and gain buy-in from senior leadership on proposed changes
- Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network
- Improve performance to plan by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to customer service
- Lead critical projects to improve planning and forecasting efficiency for global operations.
- Cost and service optimization for customer service organization spread across 20+ countries worldwide.
- Coordinate with internal and outsourcing network operation teams to meet business service levels.