Want to make impact to how millions of customers shop everyday?
Amazon Product Detail pages are most visited ecommerce pages in the world. Millions of customers view Billions of our product pages every day. Our mission is to help customer make an informed and confident purchase decisions with discovery of relevant products, services or programs and accurate/relevant product information. To this goal, we are continually raising the bar on product evaluation & discovery experience, pushing the boundary of user-interface design, performance, scalability and reliability. Our team has passionate and talented software engineers, program managers, designers and product managers. We all share a singular goal: to create THE world's best buying experience.
We are looking for a seasoned program manager who can help us deliver long-term product vision, feature definition of related products discovery program for worldwide buying experience team. You will also be responsible for providing scalable platform solution to hundreds of internal business and tech teams who would wants to improve related product discovery experience. You should be customer obsessed and enjoy engaging with and helping all types of customers ranging from Amazon shoppers to internal partner teams. You should also be comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with fast delivery time, rapid iteration, and data-driven decision-making. The right candidate will bring a good mix of experience with big data technologies, ML, product management skill set, and a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial approach.
As Principal TPM, you will collaborate with highly-talented team of Tech leaders, UX designers, Program/Product managers and Analyst to continuously push the boundary and redefine 'THE world's best buying experience'.
You will own worldwide detail pages which serves all product category and marketplace. The team works on variety of frontend, backend, server technologies to provide scalable and extensible system architecture across all devices, browsers with low-latency bandwidth consideration
The ideal candidate will have hands-on project and program management skills, leading large cross-functional projects from definition to launch.
As a Technical Program Manager on the team:
- You will have end to end ownership of cross-functional projects, including program definition, roadmap planning, resource planning and project execution.
- Along with business initiatives, you will also lead the definition and execution of strategic projects aimed at reducing the total cost and time to market for launch.
- You will work closely with business and operations leadership, including executive leadership at Amazon, to define the product and provide updates on the program.
- At the heart of this role is delivery. You will be hands-on in driving the delivery of critical business initiatives, managing all aspects of the project such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning.
- You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
- You will be responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus.
- You will work closely with the development teams and play a leadership role in product architecture and design
There are very few places where you can have this much customer and business impact and help shape the future of e-commerce. If you're up to the challenge, we'd love to talk to you.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and on our team.