The Amazon Connectivity Solutions Group (CSG) is part of the Amazon Devices team, which designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
We are looking for an outstanding Business Intelligence Engineer who is passionate about data-driven decision making, uncompromisingly detail oriented, self-starter, smart, efficient, and driven to help our business succeed. The candidate must love working with analytic tools and write excellent SQL queries. The candidate will be an individual contributor who is comfortable with ambiguity and able to successfully drive business intelligence projects to completion. The ability to understand business goals and use available data to create metrics measuring the success of the business against its goals is essential.
- Work with business and engineering users throughout the CSG organization to determine the metrics, reports, and analyses needed to manage and act on the business
- Design, architect, implement, and support key datasets that provide structured and timely access to actionable business information with the needs of the end customer always in view
- Retrieve and analyze data using SQL, Excel, and other data management systems
- Evaluate and implement process and system improvement opportunities
- Develop queries for ad hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting
- Monitor existing metrics, analyze data, and partner with other internal teams (engineering, technical and operations) to identify and implement process and system improvements
- Partner with customers to answer key business questions