Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Management (WFM) Service Delivery Manager, who is passionate, thinks globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry and within the Amazon Services Seller Support Team.
The Service Delivery Manager will build, develop and lead scheduling, real time capability accountable for the management of service levels across phone, email and chat queues in India Seller Support, owning the short term resource plan (<90 days) to deliver optimum seller service across all areas. Reporting into the India WFM Leader and managing a small team of RTA Analysts and schedulers he/she will do this through the following key accountabilities
1. Manage the delivery and allocation of skilled resources across the IN Captive and Partner Contact Centers, to ensure that area service targets are achieved in the most cost effective way, while delivering an exceptional Seller Experience.
2. Provide consistent communication between the Real Time Team, Ops Team Managers and Site Leaders so that any service issues are highlighted, recommendations made and targets achieved through sensible negotiation and prioritization across the network.
3. Work with Operations/Partners to design and agree service protection strategies, ensuring buy-in and commitment at all levels allowing the Real Time team to support the Seller Experience at all times.
4. Manage On-the-day and short term off line requests, while still achieving Service Level targets.
5. To complete measurement and analysis of key data to ensure that trends are understood and proactively highlighted so as to aid decision making and drive positive change to enhance service delivery.
6. Effectively communicate information and data to all interested parties across the business, being able to influence decision making based on solid data and analytics.
7. Design and develop new ways of working with the back office areas to support best in class real time management.
8. Work closely with the Forecasting and capacity planning team to devise Scheduling plan and review processes.
9. Liaise with Operations (Captive & Partners) on service delivery issues, taking corrective action to meet service level goals & or to increase productivity.
10. Chair weekly meeting with Operations to review performance, forecast accuracy and sickness levels and to devise an action plan as necessary for the current day/week. Identifying the reasons for failure of any SLA and Support Ops with OT requirements by ensuring a process is implemented and followed.
11. Facilitate and implement solutions with the rescheduling and optimization of exceptions, to minimize impact on the floor and to mitigate hotspots and maximize availability.
12. Forecasting and Scheduling Expertise
13. Root cause analysis and daily / weekly update to leadership team This role requires a proven ability to work with teams in multiple locations across the globe, therefore previous experience managing service level delivery across multiple locations is essential. The candidate should have minimum 8 years of WFM experience.