D1-Creative (formerly known as Amazon Creative Services), is an internal creative agency producing world-class design for Amazon businesses and affiliates. Our expertise range from brand development to high-volume content production, with studio capabilities in design, UX, video, and photography. We partner with our stakeholders using internal insights and metrics to deliver cost-effective solutions to delight customers and drive engagement.
· A creative project manager on the D1 Creative Team is a business client partner and creative project manager, as well as a creative contributor to multiple projects including design, digital marketing and video production services.
· Must have a track record of success in developing and executing results-oriented campaigns on digital advertising channels, Print and OOH.
· They champion the creative process by owning the end-to-end management of Creative deliverables from Project inception to Ideation, by effective utilization of our talents and expertise.
· They drive development and execution of creative projects with cross-functional teams by maintaining a detailed project plan.
· They are trusted advisors, collaborators and facilitators, who are fiscally responsible; help build businesses and lead projects with the Amazon Leadership Principles in mind.
· They are results-oriented with solid experience in creative project planning, managing budgets, developing and managing resources, working closely with both internal team and third party agencies.
· They instill confidence in your business partners, motivate your creative teammates, and encourage fresh thinking and new approaches. They should be able to guide the team with confidence in your vision, project management and analytical thinking.
· They should be good to assess and manage risks, measure and report on progress, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs with the development of creative content.
· They provide ownership and accountability to everything you touch, and see it through beyond completion – measure the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
· They have strong organization and communication skills, as well as the ability to provide leadership to a team of creative contributors.