This role supports accounting function realted to reconciliation, close process and accounting. As Amazon has been growing at over 40% Year-over-Year, this position will also help drive process changes and improvements to support the growing needs of the Company. This role will include leasing/finance reporting and asset addition to sub-ledger responsibilities on a large portfolio of technology assets.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful completion of close activities, ranging from data entry and ledger entry to deliverables review
- Prepares and reviews complex account reconciliations, financial analyses, and deliverables
- Acts independently to lead and complete projects with complex objectives
- Understands the relevant accounting principles and can communicate the application of GAAP to peers and business partners.
- Works independently to identify and execute projects and process improvements to enhance efficiency