Are you interested in building the next generation Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems that power the AWS cloud? Do you want to solve complex problems? Do you want to have direct and immediate impact on millions of customers who use AWS every day?
AWS SCM team is looking for Software Development Engineers who can help automate AWS's global Supply Chain operations. If you have a solid understanding of fundamental algorithms, system design and are able to produce bulletproof code, we are looking for you.
The candidate must be able to:
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including test plan execution and software quality needs.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize complex projects.
- Work closely with the architects to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Build software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Design and define the interaction between the other component pieces.
- Deliver software against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Drive improvements in processes and operational excellence
- Help to mentor and guide junior engineers