Amazon is the biggest E-commerce company in the world, and Amazon CN Technology team is focusing on building cutting edge web application to improve the core online shopping experience. In this team you will have the opportunity to develop cool features that will run on Amazon websites to impact millions of Amazon customers. The team is also producing innovative ideas every day to make the customers feel the website is intelligent.
The CN Technology team operates very much like a startup – it moves quickly and is constantly innovating. However, you have the full resources of Amazon at your disposal, allowing you to move at even greater speed. You will find that the team works in a very agile fashion, delivering new features every few weeks, adapting to customer needs as well as delivering against long-term goals.
We are looking for engineers with strong sense of ownership and passion to solve challenging business and technical problems by building creative and scalable solutions with all sorts of cutting-edge technologies. Our fast-growing team offers excellent opportunity for candidates to participate in all aspects of software development life cycle, as well as drive system evolution, customer satisfaction and business boost.
Successful candidates must be innovative, flexible, self-motivated, capable of designing and writing high-performance, reliable, maintainable code. The ability to function under ambiguity in a fast paced environment is essential. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, together with a group of talented engineers to deliver world class mission critical systems, this is the career opportunity for you!
- Work closely with business and technical stakeholders to delivery desired results.
- Participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services.
- Translate functional requirements into robust, scalable and maintainable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture.
- Produce clear and comprehensive software documentation.
- Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products and tools.
- Mentor junior development engineers.