· Master degree(preferably top-tier Computer Science or Business degree) and 5 yrs of relevant people management experience
· Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications
· Ability to work with IT systems, understand and work with XML feeds, SQL/DW.
· Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
· Demonstrated ability to build, develop, direct, and manage a group of people
· Ability to support Business and provide solutions to Seller pain points
· Ability to handle complex and ambiguous scenarios
· Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments.
· Ability to manage conflicting priorities - capability to work on several projects in parallel
· Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions
· Proven ability to manage reporting and analysis
· Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive Seller experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
· Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments
· Can adapt well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
· Set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals
· Participate in planning meetings to understand the growth strategy and provide inputs where needed, also gather ideas across the table to improvise existing services within the local group
· Provide individual coaching feedback sessions, and weekly one-on-ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction – Sales Specialists and the Seller community
· Consolidate experience working with the Amazon tools developed for sellers and liaising with the technology teams to drive improvement of these existing tools and the development of new ones.
· Monitor real time service levels and schedule adherence
· Serve as leaders and point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature or complex problems
· Manage and drive staffing plans, cost analysis, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, projects and other Change/Kaizen initiatives as required
· Active participation in hiring and building the team & raising the bar in hiring process
· People management i.e. performance appraisals, goal setting, training and mentoring talent to grow within organization & control attrition
· Ensures employees growth & development, set priority, drive motivation & engagement for employees