Candidates applying should have:
- Excellent programming skills in either C, C++ or Java
- Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Creatively use their tech skills to solve business problems
- Linux system development experience is a plus.
Equally important to these specific skills are a candidate's ability to:
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Learn new systems
- Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally is a key competency as is demonstrable skill as a self-starter