Business Analyst, AR
Amazon.com, Inc. is a US-based multinational electronic commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Jeff Bezos founded Amazon.com, Inc. in 1994 and launched it online in 1995. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, but soon diversified, selling DVDs, CDs, MP3 downloads, computer software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, and toys. Amazon has established separate websites in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, India and China. Today, as a market leader in online retail, Amazon product lines include Amazon.com, A9.com, IMDb, Kindle, Amazon Web Services, Alexa.com, Audible.com, A2Z Development, Alexa Internet and Endless.com.
Amazon is seeking a Business Analyst to join an exciting area of Amazon within our Global AR Finance Operations team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and will be a creative and analytical problem solver.
1. Building and managing the right reporting to support the business
2. Owning business planning and forecasting processes
3. Conducting business case analysis of new programs and services
4. Identifying and communicating issues to senior management as well as regular reporting
5. Developing business Analytics dashboard highlighting trends and key AR metrics
6. Compile weekly and monthly communications and metrics reporting for business partners
1. Demonstrable relevant finance/accounting experience
2. Excellent written communication skills as demonstrated by writing project documentation, Quarterly Review reports
3. Experience in AR/O2C would be helpful. Experience in working in a fast-paced growth environment is essential.
4. Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis and problem solving
5. Advanced Excel user