Sponsored Products is a key program in the Amazon Clicks advertising world. It is a cost-per- click advertising program. In support of the Sponsored Products business, we are building a team of energetic and highly motivated Launch Specialists who will help new and existing sellers understand the opportunity with in Amazon advertising programs and grow their business. Working with new sellers, you will be responsible for helping them register on the program, review their catalog and identify the advertising business opportunity and help sellers with setting up their campaigns. You’ll work with a wide range of businesses to eliminate blockers to a seller’s success while driving greater commitment and results. You success will be measured in the number of new sellers you bring on to the platform along with measuring the value they provide to Amazon end customers and in turn the program.
To be successful in this role, one should have had experience of interacting with global clients, be an effective communicator, quick to learn new tools and systems, and flexible in the face of changes. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment. You should have great attention to detail, solid deep dive ability and researching skills, strong judgment skills, ability to multi task (in terms of assisting multiple sellers with different issues at any one time) and the most importantly customer obsession. Technically savvy with an interest in online advertising, you should possess excellent verbal & written communication skills, be able to clearly explain issues and paths to resolution quickly and succinctly. Core responsibilities include:
- Serves as main point of contact for sellers (Standard and High Value) and act as a support function to Sales & Marketing initiatives.
- Provide Optimization and educational support for all advertisers.
- Understands Sponsored Products platform and uses various tools to fix campaign related issues.
- Provides Seller education on Sponsored Products advertising platform via WebEx trainings.
- Reviews and maintains accurate online help content related to Sponsored Products on Seller Central.
- Responds promptly and accurately to customers and help them troubleshoot issues.
- Identify common blockers faced by new and existing sellers and provide feedback to the marketing and product development teams.
- Identifies opportunities to improve designed Amazon product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products.