Amazon's CS Customer Experience Team is looking for an experienced Program Manager for Amazon India Customer Service. As Customer Experience Manager you will work proactively, and independently to collaborate with business and development teams across the company to define functional requirements, high level process and technical solutions, and manage all aspects of the project execution – including writing business requirements, maintaining project schedules, resolving or mitigating issues and risks, and communicating results throughout the organization.
The Customer Experience Manager, CS will be a critical member of the IN Customer Experience team leading designated Specialty programs and focusing on measurement and reporting of customer experience. The CX team works relentlessly to scope and develop solutions to support new areas of business and special Customer Service requirements including their lifecycle management. It requires a strategic partner to continuously drive and deliver customer centric solutions to complex business opportunities. In addition, they enjoy and excel at diving into data to identify root causes, derive patterns, and determine long-term solutions that ensure superior customer experience. Role description
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer and Customer Service during all business engagements to ensure a consistent high-bar of excellence.
- Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the Customer Support experience end-to-end.
- Manage all key aspects of the Customer Service and how it pertains to business start-ups and their lifecycle management.
- Deliver product/program quality improvements based on Customer feedback and core Customer Service performance measurements.
- Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for self-service
- Collaborate with other worldwide CS, business teams, product managers and technical teams to continuously innovate and redesign programs to better serve our customers.
- Define, prioritize and plan the Projects that will need to be implemented, gaining alignment with all appropriate levels within Amazon's Customer Service (CS).
- Schedule and secure the resources and manage cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
- Monitor the Projects overall progress: anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Identify and manage stakeholder groups, and provide regular operational metrics and business reports to those groups.
- Act as a knowledgeable resource in CS Operations, sharing best practices in project management.
- End to end responsibility for the execution and success of all projects.