Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud-based voice service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. Echo is always ready — just ask for information, music, news, weather, and more. Our vision is to build a computer in the cloud that is completely controlled by your voice.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to help in insights and IN specific analysis for Alexa in IN. In this highly visible role, you will use reports to analyze data, make sense of the results and be able to explain what it all means to key stakeholders - ranging from VPs to engineers, from marketers to product managers. If you are highly passionate about how voice can be a differentiating feature in India we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be an expert with analyzing large data sets and have exemplary communication skills. The candidate will need to be a self-starter, very comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, able to think big while paying careful attention to detail, Ability to work well with people and be both highly self-motivated and motivating and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment. Responsibilities
You love working with data and derive stories from it. Those stories will help your stakeholders to answer key business questions. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
- Derive insights from customer feedback and usage data and provide input into new product development
- Present customer behavior anomalies and opportunities to stakeholders via regular business meetings
- Define requirements for customer behavior, and technical performance metrics, and work with product managers to integrate them into our development schedules
- Define requirements for reports and work with our international business intelligence team to integrate them into our development road map
- Create and own the right set of metrics and audit mechanisms to track the performance of such initiatives
- You will be able to extract and analyze complex data in depth to understand client behavior and share with leadership and stakeholders