This role supports accounting function realted to reconciliation, close process and accounting. As Amazon has been growing at over 40% Year-over-Year, this position will also help drive process changes and improvements to support the growing needs of the Company. This role will include leasing/finance reporting and asset addition to sub-ledger responsibilities on a large portfolio of technology assets.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful completion of close activities, ranging from data entry and ledger entry to deliverables review
- Prepares and reviews complex account reconciliations, financial analyses, and deliverables
- Acts independently to lead and complete projects with complex objectives
- Understands the relevant accounting principles and can communicate the application of GAAP to peers and business partners.
- Works independently to identify and execute projects and process improvements to enhance efficiency
The ideal candidates will have prior Accounting education and experience, a strong work ethic based on a strong desire to drive process improvements; strong interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask and self-motivate. This position requires an understanding of accounting concepts, the ability to meet tight deadlines and efficiently interact with various groups across the company. PC skills with Microsoft products such as Excel is a must. Must have experience with ERP applications.
. A solid working knowledge of Oracle Financials Application · Experience using Oracle Financial Applications, Hyperion Essbase