Want to be a part of start-up environment within Amazon to design and build a product simplifying Customer Payment!
Amazon India Payments team is looking for TPM who are passionate to design and build the next generation Payments product. The product will provide a new payment gateway to hundreds of millions of Amazon India Consumers. The product will evolve with changing payment landscape providing opportunity for the Candidate to Think Big and create vision for the Product.As a Technical Program Manager on the team:
- You will have end to end ownership of cross-functional projects, including product definition, roadmap planning, resource planning and project execution.
- Along with business initiatives, you will also lead the definition and execution of strategic projects aimed at reducing the total cost and time to market for launch.
- You will work closely with business and operations leadership, including executive leadership at Amazon, to define the product and provide updates on the program.
- At the heart of this role is delivery. You will be hands-on in driving the delivery of critical business initiatives, managing all aspects of the project such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning.
- You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
- You will be responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus.
- You will work closely with the development teams and play a leadership role in product architecture and design