· Graduate degree in any discipline
· 24/7 availability
, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
- Proficient in English and Portuguese language. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension. Required language level: B2.2/BA/Advanced Diploma
- Minimum 6 months work experience in EU and US marketplace.
- Working knowledge of Computer Applications like- MS Word and MS Excel
- Web Search skills and knowledge of Wikipedia.
- Good Data Analysis and Mining Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Flexible in work timings
- Familiar with Internet search tools
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
- Adult content
- Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
- Willingness to work on English as well as Portuguese