Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
Quality Assurance Engineers at Amazon test cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QAEs are not pure black box testers, they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with Scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools. QAEs at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks from start to completion with minimal help. QAEs would be responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, coming up with the test cases, driving the test case sign-off processes with the stakeholders, contributing to code level Unit tests, test execution and reporting.
• BE in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of minimum 4 years
• Expertise in test methodologies and test processes.
• Ability to understand technical specifications and generate test cases from them
• Good in communicating with developers and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
• Should be able to generate test reports and dashboards for management communication.
• Experience in designing the automation framework for Web/ Devices