Interested in being a Business Intelligence Engineer on the team that powers the Amazon’s Today’s Deals pages? Amazon's Deals Team is seeking a talented BIE II to help architect, design, build, and enhance our Deals business intelligence system. You will be developing and supporting the analytic technologies that give our global business teams timely, flexible and structured access to their data. You will be responsible for designing and implementing a platform using reporting tools, modeling metadata, and building reports and dashboards.
This role will focus on building processes around collecting, organizing, and presenting data to understand customer behavior, feature performance, and accurately calculate return on investment across multiple marketing and business development channels. You will join a group who owns world-class customer features, where our projects evolve rapidly and we always hunger for the best data to drive our next decision. You will be challenged and provided a tremendous opportunity for growth in a customer facing, fast paced, agile environment.
- Produce written recommendations and insights for key stakeholders that will help shape effective marketing strategies worldwide.
- Setup and maintain BI tool, reports and dashboards
- Support business with time-critical tactical data analyses
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to improve the teams reporting toolset and insights.
- Create the performance sections of weekly, monthly and quarterly business review documents
- Shape and inform key metrics and indicators by which the marketing organization will assess its performance.
- Learn and understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know how, when and which data sources to use
- Deep dive into massive data sets to answer key business questions using MS Excel, Oracle SQL and other data manipulation languages