Amazon.com is building a portfolio of self-service, cost per click advertising programs. Examples of products already in the market are Product Ads
and Sponsored Products
. Supporting these products, the team in Bangalore, India will own Advertiser Success, Adoption, Market Strategy, and support of existing and new self-service advertising programs. This team will have functional expertise in account management, market analysis and program management. Working with Account Manager, Account Executives and Advertisers we will develop strong feedback mechanisms to inform the product road-map working closely with product managers.
Job opportunity & Role:
Advertiser Success Team (AST) in Bangalore will support account management and marketing activities across Europe. We are looking for a seasoned advertiser leader to grow the team in in its implementation and efficiency. This is an opportunity the leaders of a global program with the potential for explosive growth, standing at the interaction of e-commerce and advertising.
We are looking for an experienced Advertising leader that will help us to scale the remote account management and marketing program. This person will be responsible for setting up the programs, hiring the relevant talent, mentoring the team on advertising related initiatives and ensuring that the strategic goals set are met. To do this, the person needs to have a deep understanding of our advertising ecosystem, have account-management/sales/operational capabilities, as well as have the ability to drive inferences from data to identify opportunities. In addition to working closely with other client facing teams, this person will interact with product development, technical teams, business teams and clients. This leader will have to feel comfortable in an ambiguous environment of explosive growth, making fast paced decision using data and being able to both think at a high and detailed level.
Working with their teams, the leader should be able to:
- Create, build and deliver programs which eliminate barriers to advertiser success, drive ad campaign creation and advertiser success.
- Ensure that high potential advertisers reach their performance goals quickly and stay active and healthy.
- Work with technical account management, sales, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
- Provide oversight and root cause analysis of issues affecting advertisers.
- Manage product or process improvement projects.
- Extend your expertise and best practices to the sales and service teams to positively impact all new advertisers to the platform