The Amazon Connectivity Solutions Group (CSG) is part of the Amazon Devices team, which designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
We are embarking on building an entertainment network & service that would provide our customers more avenues to experience our world class products & service. To achieve this goal, we are looking to hire talented and highly driven Sales and Channel Development leaders who would help us develop comprehensive GTM strategy and run the sales operations for the above mentioned service.
The Sales leader would be responsible for
· Defining the Go to Market strategy for selling & fulfilling the entertainment service that includes installation and commissioning of the service components and devices.
· Define an offline Area segmentation and selection strategy, prioritization framework for society acquisition
· Develop criteria for channel selection for onboarding
· Search for reliable channels partners
· Negotiation of commercial terms and business engagement terms with Channel partners.
· Develop and execute channel onboarding process
· Design and execute Channel incentive program and RnR based on viable channel business case. · Design and execute a sales force & fulfillment software for automation and world class customer sales and provisioning experience in partnership with customer experience and network roll out teams.
· Establish a feedback loop with the Product and Technology leadership teams on Channel feedback, Voice of customers etc and ensure product & content improvements to continuously enhance customer experience.