The Customer Behavior Analytics (CBA) team in Amazon is looking for a Principal Product Manager role to lead the development of customer analytics solutions using BigData and Machine Learning. If you have expertise in product development, data analytics and deep dive, come join us in re-defining some of the core tenets of consumer level analytics, at the earth's most customer centric company!
CBA is focused on supporting three primary goals from the long term plan of Consumer Engagement organization: estimating the “true value” of customer actions on the website, driving long term customer engagement, and personalizing content for each customer. To do so, CBA builds a suite of machine learning based products on top of customer behavior data available across Amazon. This position is of a product leader for one or more of such products being built by CBA team.
- You will partner with our Research and Engineering Leaders to define the overall product to build a big data marketing analytics stack.
- You will create the product vision for the solution, lead the requirements effort, and partner with modeling and engineering teams to drive implementation.
- You will set the product strategy, plan and prioritize delivery, and drive adoption across stakeholders.
- You will deep dive into the results from data analysis and modeling to derive meaningful business insights for our partner teams.
- You will lead the presentation of roadmap and results to executive leadership through verbal and written communication.