Amazon is seeking a candidate with strong analytics background to join Amazon's Device and Digital capacity planning team. This rapidly-growing business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
As a leader within your team, you will be responsible for long term planning and forecasting for the function in Amazon Device and Digital customer service by partnering with supply planners, finance, technology and BI teams to develop world class business intelligence solutions and forecasting systems. You will be working with small, strategically-focused team that partners with stakeholders WW to drive key business decisions by performing data analysis, designing, work closely on forecasting tool and monitoring metrics.
- Responsible for long term forecasting and planning for the function
- Develop product strategy vision and roadmaps, and developing short, medium and long-term features to achieve the vision
- Create buy-in for the product vision and features both internally and with key external partners through collaboration, documentation, and negotiation that effectively influences peers and senior management
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications/goals and architecture for each product and application
- Write code using R/SQL/VBA etc. and assign deliverables to your team to deliver products and services in a timely manner
- Drive product/feature launches, set up reporting of relevant metrics (related to product, product/team performance) to the leadership
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic and tactical issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Work with team leadership to understand the customer needs and concerns as well as define solutions
- Support the team efficient and effective program implementation
- Develop user experience goals, stories and requirements that will be used to drive product specifications
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Superior analytical ability and technical skills to come up with quick, innovative solutions
- Excellent understanding of Amazon Device and Digital business and the data requirements
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills; particularly, the ability to deliver analysis in a clear and actionable format.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A composed, poised and professional demeanor with a bias for action and ownership.