Amazon's Customer Service (CS) department is seeking a CS Headcount Planner
to join the European CS Headcount Planning (EU CS HCP) team. The EU CS HCP team is responsible for operational contact centre headcount planning, for multi-site, Worldwide, internal and outsourced CS sites. The Headcount Planner will be responsible for a specific Operating Unit (OU) with EU CS, which can be UK, Germany (DE), France (FR), Italy (IT) or Spain (ES).
This role can be based in Cork (Ireland), Edinburgh (Scotland), Regensburg (Germany), Berlin (Germany), Cagliari (Italy) or Hyderabad (India). This is a highly visible role and one that is ideal for an experienced contact centre planner with a capacity planning background, or an experienced general business analyst looking to move their career into the world of capacity planning. Scope and Deliverables
- Responsible for creation and delivery of the OU network optimized capacity and staffing plans for short-term and long-term forecasting within the 1-4 year window.
- Lead regular strategic and tactical discussions with the OU Operations teams, operations senior management, Global outsourcing teams and stakeholders on the staffing and contacts forecast across the OU network.
- Work closely with CS Finance to develop and generate forecasts that align with financial targets and optimize financial forecasts.
- Identify and flag risks and opportunities to the forecast and proposals for changes to the short-term, long-term and strategic forecasts that align with the operations business plans.
- Lead weekly headcount and contact forecast presentation meetings with all stakeholders including operations management, HR, finance, and workflow.
- Produce and report actual vs. planned metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis, including the identification of changes in operational performance driven by actuals.
- Responsible for dive deeps and complex analysis to understand variances to planned metrics.
- Evaluate and implement opportunities for improving forecast accuracy and automation of the forecasting process across the EU.
- Collaborate with EU and Worldwide teams for the creation of global standardized reporting, processes and models.
- Produce regular reports and analysis. Write systems queries to gather data, and perform data-mining and analysis using tools including MS Excel, CS Insight and Microstrategy.