We are looking for high-potential, flexible, innovative, and forward-thinking professionals to join our Compliance Operations team. This role requires working with business teams to define requirements and high level process/system solutions, leading cross-functional teams and managing the timelines for projects. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management are essential, as are a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and get into the details that will make Operations world-class.
- Work with leadership and key business and engineering stakeholders to set strategy, define the product, and make appropriate high-judgement trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch
- Use case prioritization, feature definition, ownership of product roadmap
- Identify and analyze feature requests to determine business value and priority, develop business cases, test/implement solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
- Partner with stakeholders at multiple levels and lead teams to define and deliver solutions.
- Create artifacts to define the business request
- Collaborate with global peers to launch projects internationally
- Roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; owner mentality