We are looking for high-potential, flexible, innovative, and forward-thinking professionals to join our Compliance Operations team. This role requires working with business teams to define requirements and high level process/system solutions, leading cross-functional teams and managing the timelines for projects. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management are essential, as are a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and get into the details that will make Operations world-class.
• An innovative project manager with superior analytical abilities and preferred experience in Lean Manufacturing methodologies
• Excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Finds practical and simple solutions to complex problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality
• Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new software; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization
• Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving, and communication skills to influence business and technical audiences
• Provide day-to-day support during the rollout/implementation of newer systems/processes and gather feedback
• Map business requirements, understand business process, study and analyze workflows, design solutions and prepare functional specifications