Amazon.com is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Localization Team in HYD. This position will be responsible for managing a team (approx. 12-14) of bright and high performing associates, ensuring successful delivery of business goals, effective people management and adherence of productivity and quality assurance.
The Manager acts as a coach and supports associates on the floor. He/she also interfaces with the team manager or program manager in other work related areas.
- Execute SOP driven performance to meet weekly, monthly yearly targets.
- Define, measure and present operating metrics to Senior Management
- Identify areas of automation, write business and functional requirements and manage implementation by working with the business, operations, and technical teams
- Create SOPs and evolve the existing ones, while mapping stakeholder impact on the same
- Is the point of contact for swift resolution of escalated seller/sales specialist requests
- Maintains service levels defined per project and ensures consistent quality of delivery
- Provides on-going floor support and feedback to localization specialists with a focus on improving productivity and quality of the team
- Relentlessly works to research, identify, evaluate, rationalize and propose business opportunities for the Localization team.
- Provides professional leadership to associates while also developing a positive team morale
- Assists the Manager in gathering data and preparing reports for analysis
- Plan capacity and commit to volume by managing resources / infrastructure, queue, shift management, cross training.
Assign appropriate challenging work to employees to develop & prepare them for larger roles