At Amazon, we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end, we are building onsite experiences that help customers easily discover products and services they need or even discover products that hitherto were unknown to them. Amongst the key discovery points is our Homepage – where most customer begin their Amazon journey.
We are looking for an exceptional marketing mind that helps us engage our customers by helping them discover serendipitous content, build topical experiences, improve regional experiences and drive innovations in our marketing communications. This position will require strong collaborative skills to work with many teams including Site Merchandisers, Art directors and Marketing Managers. He/she will have a strong lure for new content and a passion for innovation. The person will be responsible for crafting plans for targeting and launching seasonal campaigns, develop messaging, content segmentation, and customer segmentation strategies to increase engagement rates across our customer base.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and project management skills to coordinate and review the creation of engaging content by our categories and businesses to ensure we delight our customers. The candidate must show rigor and be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects in parallel with shortened deadlines. Key responsibilities
· Creating and scheduling individual merchandising campaigns on Amazon homepages across website, including regular new content launches and seasonal promotional campaigns
· Analyzing data to identify customer segmentation strategies to utilize when merchandising content
· Working closely with Design team to test and roll out new experiences that improve customer comprehension
· Partnering with our marketing and content acquisition teams to craft and execute promotional events and bespoke launches
· Identifying opportunities for content efficiency and automation and working cross-functionally to implement them