Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed Marketing Ops Specialist to generate awareness and adoption of Amazon’s Seller Acquisition and Loyalty programs. This job is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
As a Marketing Ops Specialist, you will be equally involved in driving marketing campaigns, and program management. You will be responsible for defining and driving marketing programs that drive awareness and generate leads in your market through self-service tools. You will also be responsible for designing incentive programs for acquisition, and loyalty.
The right candidate is extremely data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of marketing campaigns spanning both user acquisition and retention; has proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment, has a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and an unbridled passion for technology.
In this role you will be working closely with sellers, seller support and business teams to identify issues faced by sellers and work with them to alleviate their issues. You will also partner with product management teams as well to identify long term features and programs to improve the seller and experience on Amazon.
The Marketing Ops Specialist must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
Role and Responsibilities
- Designing and executing online campaigns which improve customer experience
- Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating teams and communicating to Category Managers
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and process recommendations
- Working independently on key deliverables
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
- Capability to meet our technical requirements, which include Pardot, SQL and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
- Create, manage and track marketing Campaigns. Interact with external vendors to create marketing collateral.
- Track weekly metrics and work with other teams and vendors to address performance issues and ensure metrics are within goals.
- Work with operational teams to solve seller reported issues, and review and update SOP as required
- Gather and analyze seller contacts and seller feedback to come up with process, and product improvements