Are you customer obsessed, flexible, analytical yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon is looking for a Business Analyst
for the consumables category team.
We are looking for data driven entrepreneurs to join our growing team. Solve some of the hardest problems for our customers. If you want to operate at start up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service which customers love, Amazon.in might just be the place for you.
The Business Analyst
is responsible for driving deep insights about Amazon Consumables business area and driving continuous improvement using the analysis. The person should have a detailed understanding of the business requirement or the ability to quickly get to the root cause of a particular business issue, and draft solutions to meet requirements or resolve the root problems.
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
- Work closely with business managers and stakeholders to understand business issues and ensure business questions are properly answered.
- Reporting of key insights from trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines.
- Respond with urgency to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analysis to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the business.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions. Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools.
- Learn and understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.