The Amazon Business Payment Products Team manages all business branded payment offerings, globally including acceptence for Amazon Business. These offerings are growing rapidly and we are continuously adding new market-leading features and launching new products. Our business payments products (Pay-by-Invoice, Amazon Co-Branded small business Credit Cards, Synchrony LOC PROX / BRC, Amazon Business Acceptance) provide the most innovative payment experience on and off Amazon and generate additional DSI for Amazon.
We are looking for an outstanding Business Intelligence Engineer who is passionate about data-driven decision making, uncompromisingly detail oriented, smart, efficient, and driven to help our business succeed. The candidate must love working with analytic tools and write excellent SQL queries. The candidate will be an individual contributor who is comfortable with ambiguity and able to successfully drive business intelligence projects to completion. The ability to understand business goals and use available data to create metrics measuring the success of the business against its goals is essential. The candidate will work closely with the Amazon Business payments Finance teams, Business leaders and with the broader BI community.
- Work with business, finance and engineering users throughout the Amazon Business Payments organization to determine the metrics, reports, and analyses needed to manage and act on the business
- Design, architect, implement, and support key datasets that provide structured and timely access to actionable business information with the needs of the end customer always in view
- Retrieve and analyze data using SQL, Excel, and other data management systems
- Evaluate and implement process and system improvement opportunities
- Develop queries for ad hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting
- Monitor existing metrics, analyze data, and partner with other internal teams (engineering, compliance, technical operations, and sales) to identify and implement process and system improvements
- Partner with customers to answer key business questions