- Serverless and Container architecture, design or development and running in operations
- Deployment and operations of workloads on AWS using EC2 Spot, Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS), Kubernetes or others.
- Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps is highly desired.
- Executive speaking and presentation skills – Formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations.
- Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups. AWS Certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate/Professional highly desirable.
- Technical degrees in computer science, software engineering, or math highly desired.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
- Ability to work across an Asia-Pacific context (Australia/New Zealand, ASEAN, India, Korea, Japan and China).
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.