Do you want to help build the world’s greatest Developer Advocacy team? Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, Echo Dot and Tap - the groundbreaking Amazon devices designed around your voice. The Amazon Alexa skills team is seeking a dynamic problem solver, who will be responsible for all aspects of supporting our developer community. In this role, you will be a part of a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed specialists who strive to provide world-class support to Alexa skill developers.
As a Developer Advocate, you will work directly with developers to analyze and resolve issues. You will be interacting with both external developers and internal teams via a number of communication channels to drive solutions that meet developer needs.
- Work with developers to understand how they develop for Alexa, and provide feedback to business and development teams to shape features, processes, and systems
- Seek solutions to developer needs, communicate trends to leadership, and suggest innovative solutions to improve the developer experience
- Conduct deep dive analysis of and provide weekly business reporting on inbound contact activity across developers, identifying patterns and trends
- Offer consultation to your developer support colleagues and partner with other teams as a subject matter expert in contact topics such Alexa skill certification, payments, and more
- Review and maintain documentation, plus creating other support materials for developers
- Drive projects that improve support-related services