Amazon.com, Earth’s most customer-centric company, seeks a Voice of Customer (VoC) – Manager, Tax to join the Global Tax Team. The ideal candidate needs to be customer focused, self-motivated, friendly and professional. VoC Manager needs to thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
If you have a reputation for being customer obsessed, exceptional, analytical, strategic, possess the ability to prioritize and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency this opportunity may be for you. As a VoC Manager for Tax, you will be required to handle end-to-end client contacts via Emails, Voicemails, Chats and any other means of communication with the customers. Team handling skills is necessary, as you will be leading a dynamic team of individuals who are equally customer obsessed and tax experts. Document management is a critical element of this role where support provided to the business teams via tax help pages, FAQ documents, Blurbs and editorial / video contents for their websites. Delivering process training, business awareness programs and manage the engagement from customer and business perspective is the key. MIS, reporting, and providing key business intelligence to the management and business teams is also an important element of this role.
· Leading and developing a team of 4-5 associates; responsible for the overall performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team.
· Consult with key stakeholders to provide effective learning solutions inclusive of need analysis, design, development, implementation, reporting and evaluation.
· Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning and assigning work; rewarding and reviewing employee performance; and effective conflict resolution.
· Mentoring and act as a resource to new managers and expedite their learning curve also devise action plan to develop and groom associates into future CS Managers
· Develop and Achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals
· Foster strong cross-functional relationships with internal business partners by serving as the Tax liaison for general inquiries, escalations, communication of project/process initiatives and plans of action
· Identifying customer-impacting issues, working out and implementing solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction rate.
· Actively participate in and drive the continuous improvement to provide exceptional customer service and help business partners in their success.
· Maintain documentation and contribute to the building of standard operating procedures (SOPs), workflow diagrams, and training materials including audio/video content.
· Authoring reactive/pro-active blurbs, FAQs, and help documentation
· Soliciting information from customers through planned client outreach programs; Create capacity in the team to absorb the impact of larger outreach campaign.
· Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
· Focus on management of SLA, quality and customer experience
· Single Point of Contact for all tax related queries from global clients and businesses
· Trouble shooter in case of issues relating to process affecting the SLAs, Knowledge & Skills Required
· Ability to support Business and provide solutions to customer pain points
· Ability to handle complex and ambiguous scenarios as well as to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments.
· Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and demonstrate ability to handle reporting and analysis.
· Process management; work towards building a strong team of tax specialists
· Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments
· Can adapt well to changing circumstances and strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel)
· Experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
· Strong in data manipulation and analysis
· Preferred Project Management & knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
. Serve as the Tax lead on Global Tax multi-year projects, including collaboration with the core project team, coordination of tax requirements, process generation, etc.