We are looking for Talent that thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. If you have a reputation for being exceptional, analytical, strategic, possess the ability to prioritize and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency this opportunity may be for you. As a Knowledge Management Specialist for Tax, you will be required to handle end to end of all documentation management including process related SOPs, flow charts and process maps; Content management for the businesses related to preparing designing, developing and delivering FAQs, Blurbs and video content. Delivering process training, business awareness programs, performing the Training Need Analysis (TNA) activities and facilitate the monthly training calendar set by the support center teams.
- Comprehensive knowledge and proven application of learner centric, performance based, instructional theories and adult learning principles in multi-modal instruction.
- Experience in delivering learning solutions for various types of audiences.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with stakeholders at various levels.
- Consult with business leaders and key stakeholders to provide effective learning solutions inclusive of need analysis, design, development, implementation, reporting and evaluation.
- Coordinate the regular publishing of critical performance indicators.
- Create and maintain process documentation i.e. SOPs, Process Maps, Tax Help Pages, FAQ Documents, Blurbs, editorial and video contents for business teams.
- Single Point of Contact for all learning related queries for Tax employees in the India.
- Contribute to the training repository by designing and developing training content.
- Build strong skills with the process trainers by coaching and guiding them appropriately in a timely fashion.
- Evaluate the new hires’ learning curve progress, basis the proficiency scale and testing mechanism defined.
Process management; work towards building a strong team of tax specialists
- Project management as well as operational BAU support. Migrate roles from different geographies and set-up functions in-house
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships with internal business partners by serving as the Tax liaison for general inquiries, escalations, communication of project/process initiatives and plans of action
- Work on documentation for tax identity collection, withholding, reporting and contact management for taxation.
- Leverage end-to-end process knowledge, including systems and portals
- Serve as the Tax lead on global Tax multi-year project, including collaboration with the core project team, coordination of tax requirements, process generation, etc.
- Authoring reactive/pro-active blurbs, FAQs, and help documentation
- Provide additional support as needed such as training global tax ops team and develop expertise in the team