The Consumer Cloud Foundation (CCF
) group that is a part of eCommerce Foundation builds multiple cloud based and distributed platform services that are at the core of Amazon’s consumer and digital businesses. It specializes in data storage, data security, and data streaming. Thousands of services fueling the growth of Amazon businesses use CCF technologies to secure and store customer orders, catalog and product information, shopping cart, Kindle device information, and hundreds of other business critical data-sets. The performance and availability of CCF technologies is critical to the reliability of the Amazon brand. We partner with AWS to leverage technologies built for cloud customers, and to offer technologies we invent through AWS channel to the broader market.
The Security and Storage Services team within CCF is looking for a strong and highly motivated Sr. Technical Program Manager that can support the team in building the strategy and roadmap for the services owned by the team and take them to the next level. This team owns multiple tier-1 services that specialize in data security and storage. As part of this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with customers in identifying their needs and uncovering new problems and opportunities.
- Interacting with engineers, other technical product/program managers and development teams to define and deliver complex projects.
- Helping in devising the strategy and roadmap for the existing and new products.
- Reaching out to customers to understand their usage pattern of services and future needs.
- Running campaigns to migrate customers between services/products or newer versions of them.
- Creating, maintaining and disseminating project/program information to customers and leadership.
- Identifying, assessing, tracking and mitigating issues and risks at multiple levels.